Photos OK to edit
jordan-247psw.jpg

jordan-120psw.jpg

jordan-157psw.jpg

jordan-229psw.jpg

jordan-239psw.jpg

jordan-254psw.jpg

Critiques and opinions welcome.

Love the series. I think you have something really nice in the 4th view. My personal taste is the posing in the white outfit is a bit too mature for someone this age. You've done a wonderful job with it, and I'm absolutely certain they loved it. Just my personal feelings. I dunno... a bit of JonBenet residue I suppose.

Yes, it is Christie Photo! Do you think the lighting is ok? Some people think it's a tad bit dark.

Well, the weird thing about this little girl is that she LOOKED really mature in the close ups and I wanted to be sure that people understood she is just a little kid.

She's Little Miss Hawaian Tropic and she needed these photos for Little Miss Dallas. Mom seems really happy, and since this was my first paying job, I was really happy too. Mom even contacted me saying she thought I deserved a bit more money for all the hard work, but this little girl was a joy to work with.

You know what she told me? I had bought some doughnuts and orange juice for them and Mom wanted to (wisely) wait until after the shoot. So we are sitting there afterwards and she tells me: "I heard all this squeaking last night (Easter Eve) and I went back to sleep but when I woke up I found out the Easter Bunny had eaten ALL MY MOM'S BEANS!!!!!!! LOL. She was referring to a pot of beans her Mom had put on for dinner. She also asked me if I thought the Easter Bunny might possibly be half chicken. She said she wasn't sure how the bunny was laying the colored eggs but was hoping they weren't being pooped. She even brought me an Easter gift. What a sweet child. And so beautiful too. Gotta love her. Her sweetness just shines through.
Only 8 years old. What a future she has!

elsaspet said:
Do you think the lighting is ok? Some people think it's a tad bit dark.

I think you're off to a really great start! Too dark?... well, these look like they could use a LITTLE bit more punch, or contrast.

But I think from here, your own personal taste will emerge. It's all fine tuning now, and what YOU do will become YOUR look... YOUR style. So far, I like your style a bunch!

-Pete

Most reactions

New Topics

Back