A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 5, 2008 #1 . Last edited: Jun 10, 2009
Bifurcator TPF Noob! Joined Jun 1, 2008 Messages 3,312 Reaction score 1 Location Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2008 Banned #2 Very cool! I love the affect of the various smoothings and sharpenings you've done! Sweet! I wanna see it at lest double this width/height tho.
Very cool! I love the affect of the various smoothings and sharpenings you've done! Sweet! I wanna see it at lest double this width/height tho.
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 5, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Bifurcator said: Very cool! I love the affect of the various smoothings and sharpenings you've done! Sweet! I wanna see it at lest double this width/height tho. Click to expand... Thanks. You'll have to move closer to see it bigger though.
Bifurcator said: Very cool! I love the affect of the various smoothings and sharpenings you've done! Sweet! I wanna see it at lest double this width/height tho. Click to expand... Thanks. You'll have to move closer to see it bigger though.
Bifurcator TPF Noob! Joined Jun 1, 2008 Messages 3,312 Reaction score 1 Location Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 7, 2008 Banned #4 Gonna make me pull out the big guns huh? BIG GUNS!