J JDBB TPF Noob! Joined Jun 25, 2008 Messages 94 Reaction score 0 Aug 7, 2008 #1 Feel free to C&C 1. My bed (where I wake up) 2. My living room (where the door is to go to work) 3. On the road to work 4. At work
Feel free to C&C 1. My bed (where I wake up) 2. My living room (where the door is to go to work) 3. On the road to work 4. At work
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 7, 2008 #2 Ohh, I enjoy these 'day in the life' threads. Thanks for sharing.
J JDBB TPF Noob! Joined Jun 25, 2008 Messages 94 Reaction score 0 Aug 7, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Antarctican said: Ohh, I enjoy these 'day in the life' threads. Thanks for sharing. Click to expand... You're welcome These are actually near you, in Montreal
Antarctican said: Ohh, I enjoy these 'day in the life' threads. Thanks for sharing. Click to expand... You're welcome These are actually near you, in Montreal
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 7, 2008 #4 ^^^ That would have been my guess...the font on the street sign looked like what Montreal uses, the speed limit appears to be in km, and I can see the words 'de mer' on a sign. So it would have been a lucky guess by me!
^^^ That would have been my guess...the font on the street sign looked like what Montreal uses, the speed limit appears to be in km, and I can see the words 'de mer' on a sign. So it would have been a lucky guess by me!
J JDBB TPF Noob! Joined Jun 25, 2008 Messages 94 Reaction score 0 Aug 7, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Impressive!