JT goers are BACK :D

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nice to see you again here :) actually I've seen only MD but I hope others came back too :) MD, you haven't done anythinig with others, have you??? :)

Ok, so now tell us please, what gossips about us, those who stayed here to take care of tpf, you have spread there :D:D

all i can say is it involved :

whipped cream

midgets

spatulas

and birthday cake.

thats all i can say :greenpbl: :lol:

MDowdey said:
all i can say is it involved :

whipped cream

midgets

spatulas

and birthday cake.

thats all i can say :greenpbl: :lol:

I see you are keeping quiet about the cactus.
It's not been dull here, either.
Mentos and I frolicked naked in a field and there was a civil war with high casualties in the Collectors Corner. Arty revealed he wore lipstick and Terri has been made the queen of an obscure South American tribe who worship the Polaroid.
You miss so much when you go away.

i would consider the term "petrified" pretty accurate to describe my feeling on the airplane. but hey, thats what dramamine is for right? so i arrive in ontario, california...not canada...sorry mike. :) i walk down the escalator and meet face to face with an old friend for the first time. photogoddess. she was trying to be dodgy and hide in the corner, but i plucked her out of the crowd just like that. cause im that good...

we hug like long lost pals and quickly set off on our journey to the desert! i noticed the mountains and the palm trees, and the strip club billboards, and i was having a great ole time!!! we stopped at a del taco and i ate some fries. :D

finally making it to JT, i come face to face with alison, star, chase, aubrey, mike and jeff. i want to be the first person to say this...

ive never felt so at home as i did when i first met these people. im positive that if we all lived in the same city, we would have offers for a sitcom pilot very very quickly.

The weather wasnt so hospitable at first, but it warmed up just in time for me to hump the cacti and what not :) We had a ton of fun climbing up the hills by the campground and taking pics...even on a cloudy day with no color. the goddess even showed me how to use my bronica! bonus! us easterners quickly found out that time zones are a real thing, and not to be messed with...so we were asleep at 8pm :lmao: :lmao:

the next days gave us more hiking.to which my response a quarter of the way up was "screw this". and i walked back down to hang with jeff and aub... by that time the voods was with us and it would only be a matter of time before he was singing "Adult" campfire songs while being blasted with 25 MPH winds. :D

anyone wanna take over?

md

I want to hear details!!!
Who lost the strip poker? Who feel asleep and rolled into the camp fire and was laughed at for running around with a sore arse? Who got ravaged by the wildlife?

me and star tried to hunt down the kangaroo rats..does that count?

i got a special birthday hump from someone...im not naming any names, but a picture might surface eventually..

i think jeffcanes can safely say that he has an entire new arsenal of sayings and phrases to use back home :wink:

Ah yes, Aubrey taught him some great southern lines to use :)

Can I just say that The Aggies are the sweetest people I have ever met?

oh yeah....three words to always remember...

BACON FRIED BACON...

yeah boy.

md

It was a great time and I enjoyed every moment!

I actually snapped very few photos on this trip. I was just enjoying the company more than anything :D

:lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey:

awww...you say the nicest things to all the girls.... :lmao: :lmao:

md

Well, let's see....what can I say about the trip??

First of all, it was awesome to find out that every person turned out to be exactly what I had hoped they would be. You never know what reality holds when compared to how a person can portray themself to be online, so I was very happy to find no surprises. I already knew Tammy, Michael and Chad in person, so I knew the trouble I was in for there :lol:, but the rest were new faces, even if I already considered them friends. It really was an amazing group of people!

I think the biggest surprise to me was just how comfortable things were right from the start. If a stranger walked up to our campsite, I have no doubt that they would have been fooled into believing we had all known each other for years.

Ok, moving away from the people...what else should I cover? Weather was less than ideal, but not terrible. The weather definitely didn't cooperate in terms of photography, but at least it wasn't uncomfortable out there (well, most of the time at least). Matt got attacked by some rainwater the first night and a few of us almost blew away in our tents another night, but in some ways it all just adds to the adventure.

We found some great locations, met some great people, and forged some great friendships. What else could one ask for? :)

boobs. :lmao:

md

i think im up for some pic posting tonight...so stay tuned!

Chase said:
You should have worked your magic on the freckled ranger girl! :)

my magic? haha...your talking about the funky smell i had by the end of the trip? that sure was magical... :confused:

i still say ceno should have been there, that would have been magical enough. :hail: :hail:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back