Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
269386437_7i2th-L.jpg

Nice work. I like the background, lighting, composition, and expression.

In my opinion person is to close to background. Background should be blurred. Now it keeps to much attention. All other is OK.

Who says the shooter wanted to blur the background, its a painting/mural, so possibly wanted in the shot, model is very pretty and I like it, very natural look. H

What is idea of this picture - wall or person, or both?

If person - we should point attention of viewer to person using light, composition, focus, etc.
If painting - same as above? but for painting.

If both - this two object should be somehow connected: Person is looking on picture, person is included as part of picture or ....

If person - we should point attention of viewer to person using light, composition, focus, etc.

If both - this two object should be somehow connected: Person is looking on picture, person is included as part of picture or ....
...is that emayd's supreme guide to portrait photography?

The pose is built around her leaning against the wall in case you didn't notice.

In my opinion person is to close to background. Background should be blurred. Now it keeps to much attention. All other is OK.

well thanks for your opinion, I don't agree.

Who says the shooter wanted to blur the background, its a painting/mural, so possibly wanted in the shot, model is very pretty and I like it, very natural look. H

thanks very much, you got my intent.

rules are guidelines only and opinions are exactly that, subjective.

...is that emayd's supreme guide to portrait photography?

The pose is built around her leaning against the wall in case you didn't notice.

exactly, thanks very much.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back