What's new

July Acquisitions

A Canon 100-400 4.5-5.6 for my upcoming fishing trip to Ketchikan Alaska so I don't have to wear out my shoulder packing the 400 2.8 with all my fishing gear. Gotta love Craigslist when you get a killer price on something that looks so new I had to ask if it had been used.
 
I got my self a Nikkor 35-70mm f/2.8 in literally NIB condition.
 
I just ordered a Nikon 300mm f/4, Kenko Pro 300 DGX 1.4X TC, and Tamron 90mm f/2.8 macro....
 
I'll add an $8 shutter lease button, just to get me started in long exposures :)
 
I'll add an $8 shutter lease button, just to get me started in long exposures :)

You lease shutters for $8?
Emoticon-TFRDD.gif
 
60D - took advantage of the $100 rebate from canon to upgrade from an XS to a camera with pro style controls.
 
Tracking info says the D700 will arrive tomorrow...had it shipped to my work so I'll probably spend most of tomorrow in the mail room. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom