TCimages

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tcproimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
278522007_PmvZf-X3.jpg

Aww, too bad his toes got chopped there at the bottom. I think it's crazy to see how hairy these guys are. I kinda wish there was more of him in focus. Great detail on whats in focus though and wow - if you can get the eyes of something that tiny so sharp that is impressive!

Aww, too bad his toes got chopped there at the bottom. I think it's crazy to see how hairy these guys are. I kinda wish there was more of him in focus. Great detail on whats in focus though and wow - if you can get the eyes of something that tiny so sharp that is impressive!

Agreed about the legs. Sometimes it's tough. The DOF with Macro is very thin. I used extension tubes on this one which makes it even worse. Thanks for your comments

The DOF with Macro is very thin.

Yeah, I know. Thats the only thing that frustrates me about macro. I want to get my macro filters out again but they only fit my kit lens and I hate that thing. Definitely won't see any bugs from me though. I'm glad there are people like you who enjoy getting so close to them so I don't have to. :greenpbl:

Yeah, I know. Thats the only thing that frustrates me about macro. I want to get my macro filters out again but they only fit my kit lens and I hate that thing. Definitely won't see any bugs from me though. I'm glad there are people like you who enjoy getting so close to them so I don't have to. :greenpbl:

:). I do love it.

Looks like he's ready to jump out of the frame.

Pretty cool one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back