June 2012 - Photo of the Month Nomination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does one accomplish this truly amazing shot?

Last edited by a moderator:
How does one accomplish this truly amazing shot?

Click the double arrows beside the original posters name, appear at his thread, and he will tell you. :sexywink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys - I'm all for chatter in the thread, however if you want to leave compliments please do either follow the link or click the little arrows in a quote to go through to the original thread and share your compliments there (where the original photographer of the photo can see them).
If you're not sure about the arrows in quotes and where they are have a look here:
show.jpg

the red box shows the quote details located at the top of any quote (be it a photo and or text). In the blue box right at the end are link arrows which, when clicked, take you to the post that was quoted.

Also please try not to quote photos in this thread - it makes it very tricky at the end of the month to go through and pick out nominations if people have quoted photos already posted in this thread.

Last edited:
I love seeing these TPF photo's of the month! Fantastic shots!! So far, the train one is doing it for me!

It's gonna be hard to even find one to nominate, given the quality of the already-posted nominations. There's already three I'd have a tough time choosing between, and I can't imagine finding a photo in the next week that I'd pick over all three!

So the month of June is dominated by the train theme. More Choo Choo please ^_^

Drinking again Bitter?

...hasn't affected your judgement though, nice choices.

not adhering to the rules..sorry for the post

Last edited:
dextr - please read the rules - you cannot nominate your own photos for the competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back