What's new

Junk Store Still Lifes (set)

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for looking. Comments welcome.


1.

p96456167-5.jpg


2.

p521970412-4.jpg


3.

p964729656-5.jpg


4.

p124538761-4.jpg


5.

p827581311-5.jpg


6.

p1013571457-4.jpg


7.

p206109261-6.jpg
 
I ESPECIALLY liked the old Mason jars and the shot of the stack of older, wooden Coca~Cola cases. I remember those!!! I have not seen one in years and years. I really like the soft. somber tones in the Mason jar photo. And that COLOR!
 
I really like 1 and 6, nice set :)
 
Nice set. I like the mason jars and Coca-Cola cases.
 
all nice . 3 for me.
 
I ESPECIALLY liked the old Mason jars and the shot of the stack of older, wooden Coca~Cola cases. I remember those!!! I have not seen one in years and years. I really like the soft. somber tones in the Mason jar photo. And that COLOR!

Thank Derrel. Love the colors on that one too.
The Coca~Cola crates were cool.
 
By the way- all shot on a D7100 with the Sigma 35mm f/1.4 Art, except for#1 which was shot with the Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8
 
Great details and colors. really like 3,6, & 7.
 
Fantastic work. They each have a mood, and it's absolutely fantastic.
 
I have more memories of those Coca Cola boxes than you would believe! I drove for them for 7 years, from 1977 to 1984. Glass bottles, breaking, syrup, diet ones freezing faster in cold weather, etc. But met some good friends that lasted for years. So that one, and both the bottle shots bring back memories. Nice set.
 
I ESPECIALLY liked the old Mason jars and the shot of the stack of older, wooden Coca~Cola cases. I remember those!!! I have not seen one in years and years. I really like the soft. somber tones in the Mason jar photo. And that COLOR!

Agreed. The only one I don't fancy is number 2. It doesn't hold much interest for me.
 
Coke boxes!! I wish they popped a little more. There are some cool textures in those old boxes, maybe try to pull them out more. =)
Nice set.
 
I LIKE IT.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom