What's new

Junkyard

ryan7783

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 9, 2008
Messages
346
Reaction score
0
Location
Richmond, VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C welcome as always

1
DSC_0486.jpg


2
DSC_0480.jpg


3
DSC_0477.jpg


4
DSC_0490.jpg
 
I like number one the most, its a cool color. It would have been better though if you would have got closer the the front of the truck and not had the white car in the background, it seems a bit of a distraction.
 
someone on another site said these seem out of focus? does anyone else see this? I'm not seeing it
 
I think the DOF might be slightly off in some of these. In such a crowded place it's usually pleasing to isolate a subject using DOF.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom