What's new

Just a Castaway

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p924559595-4.jpg
 
Everything really works well here. I'd be tempted to back off on the sky a little, but I know that is your style and you probably shouldn't. I love the little stand of trees on the horizon on the left edge; it stops your eye from running out of the frame there and also echoes the shape of the grass in front of the house.
 
Thank you for the feedback, guys, I appreciate it.
 
The surrounding circles takes the eye to their centre where the house is....Lesson> leading lines need not always run from the observer to the object

A classic shot

Regards :D
 
Thank you very much!
 
awesome shot! I love your B&W's!
 
Love the island allusion! Wonderful shot... the textures are terrific! :)
 
Ooooh! I like :thumbup:
 
Thank you Charlie, Norma and Tish!
 
Awesome. Love it. Really really good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom