Nice light. Simple subject ... only the vent and the socket (are those the right words?) sort of "ruin" it to me. (But there always is a clone tool in PS, unless you say: "What my camera saw is what was there and therefore there is no way I am going to alter the truth".)
All in all, I would wish for it to be a bit lighter, I think you still have room to pull up the highlights. If noise then becomes too obvious, there always is NeatImage to clean that up for you .
i love the floor! also i agree with above comments about cloning the vent/socket out but i actually like the darkness, i think it gives is more mood and if you made it brighter it may just look like a chair in the corner.
i love the floor! also i agree with above comments about cloning the vent/socket out but i actually like the darkness, i think it gives is more mood and if you made it brighter it may just look like a chair in the corner.