What's new

Just a drink

PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
51
Location
Cheshire, England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Right?

Justadrink.jpg
 
So that baby bottle in the background is filled with the stuff from the foreground? The colour indicates just that! :shock: (It would not be tea for the baby? Noooo!)

:biglaugh:
 
djengizz said:
Nice shot. Made me think about who's drinking what ;)

Well spotted!:D

Is it Whiskey being fed to a child or is it childish to drink? :lol:
 
I could use a sip right now! But, since I am on meds forever, I cannot indulge anymore.. ugggg... cool shot cous, have one for me!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom