bunny99123 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 24, 2012 Messages 771 Reaction score 110 Location Sherwood, AR Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 26, 2013 #1 Day out practicing with friends. None have been edit. Tried to eliminate 2 of Bear's pictures and leave space, but this app does not always work. #1 AR river #2 Habitat for Humanity Ark Headquarters #3 #4 Bear, our always willing poser Attachments $image-878302493.webp 85.7 KB · Views: 56 $image-3179251599.webp 84.3 KB · Views: 62 Last edited: Jun 26, 2013
Day out practicing with friends. None have been edit. Tried to eliminate 2 of Bear's pictures and leave space, but this app does not always work. #1 AR river #2 Habitat for Humanity Ark Headquarters #3 #4 Bear, our always willing poser
peter27 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 21, 2013 Messages 668 Reaction score 196 Jun 26, 2013 #2 I like #1 but am not sure about the exposure or colours. #3 I really like a lot.
bunny99123 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 24, 2012 Messages 771 Reaction score 110 Location Sherwood, AR Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 27, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you! I like the train the best, too! Fun to have people to photograph with.
wyogirl Oh crop! Joined Jun 18, 2013 Messages 1,593 Reaction score 611 Location South West Wyoming Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 27, 2013 #4 I want to straighten #1 just a hair and change the white balance. I really like #3 but would have liked more DOF. That's just my non-professional 2 cents worth.
I want to straighten #1 just a hair and change the white balance. I really like #3 but would have liked more DOF. That's just my non-professional 2 cents worth.
Desi No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 28, 2011 Messages 832 Reaction score 378 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 27, 2013 #5 That train is a cool shot. Maybe try an 8x10 aspect ratio. Not sure you need all that sky (though maybe the blue balances all the yellow) I like the crown you gave the bear. Nice to have a cooperative subject
That train is a cool shot. Maybe try an 8x10 aspect ratio. Not sure you need all that sky (though maybe the blue balances all the yellow) I like the crown you gave the bear. Nice to have a cooperative subject