Applefanboy TPF Noob! Joined Feb 13, 2008 Messages 156 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 15, 2008 #1 Just a flower, what do you think???
Jaymz77 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 19, 2007 Messages 401 Reaction score 0 Location Spokane,WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 15, 2008 #2 I like it, really nice comp... I would ps the little thing on the bottom left.. cant quite see what it is..
I like it, really nice comp... I would ps the little thing on the bottom left.. cant quite see what it is..
SwEetAbbOttMeOHmy TPF Noob! Joined Nov 22, 2007 Messages 92 Reaction score 0 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 15, 2008 #3 Beautiful and Vibrant I love the color and the lighting
L logan9967 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2008 Messages 611 Reaction score 0 Location Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 15, 2008 #4 yeah i like it, i'm curious about what the background was before
SpaceNut TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2006 Messages 857 Reaction score 1 Location Bradley, IL Feb 16, 2008 #5 I also would have liked to have seen the front (or face) of the flower. Nice colours and nice job.
S SamGuss TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 60 Reaction score 0 Location Birmingham, AL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 16, 2008 #6 I like it. Sam