spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 25, 2006 #1 Thank you for looking!
benaccent TPF Noob! Joined Aug 6, 2006 Messages 98 Reaction score 0 Location UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 26, 2006 #2 nice shot, but i do think the black parts of the flower are a little to distracting for me.
sthvtsh TPF Noob! Joined Nov 22, 2006 Messages 342 Reaction score 0 Location O_o Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 26, 2006 #3 The black parts look very fake, and disconnected, but other than that it's good
emogirl TPF Noob! Joined Nov 22, 2006 Messages 621 Reaction score 0 Location Lindsay, Ontario Nov 27, 2006 #4 i have to say i agree about the stamens/pistils whatever they are called....but I still really like the image!
i have to say i agree about the stamens/pistils whatever they are called....but I still really like the image!
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 27, 2006 #5 Very nice shot.
SpaceNut TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2006 Messages 857 Reaction score 1 Location Bradley, IL Nov 29, 2006 #6 Are these the original colors or have some been "edited"? Otherwise, I like it.
spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 29, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 I just edited the shot in PS, I used contrast and brighntess and a bit of curves to get this look... I'll post a less "manipulated" version of this flower later
I just edited the shot in PS, I used contrast and brighntess and a bit of curves to get this look... I'll post a less "manipulated" version of this flower later