What's new

Just a guy

rob91

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2007
Messages
708
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_1684-1.jpg
 
Poor guy. Must be awkward to be walking around with that bus flag growing out of his head...

That element as well as you overall composition and focus (not on "the guy") makes the photo look totally random, snapped, all unplanned.
 
What interested me at the time was the booth. It looks almost like fantasy, with the people standing in their and the light shining on them (unfortunately the plastic sides cause a lot of reflection and glare.) I just happened to pick up this dude in the shot, and I loved his expression.

Bus flag, do you think that's weird? It is a bit. It's almost the kind of thing I would remove in PS.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom