Just another Grey Catbird

DarkShadow

Birdographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Seeing a lot of these around.

Thanks.You will get one,its just a matter of time they show them self. I wear Camo clothing,I believe it helps a lot with wildlife.

Seeing a lot of these around.
Dapper little fellow. Never seen one in these parts. Curious, now that it is getting warm and I have a wildlife sanctuary near me, would a camo T-shirt, camo hat and tan shorts be adequate cover? Should I get there real early and get set up and just wait? I have scouted it once and I hear the birds and fowl off in the distant marshy area but can't see them.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks.You will get one,its just a matter of time they show them self. I wear Camo clothing,I believe it helps a lot with wildlife.
me and my dad are planning to wear full camo clothing and just sit for a couple hours and wait

Thanks Danny.

Very nice! fwiw ,that which is "just a catbird" to you, is an exotic to us who don't have them.

me and my dad are planning to wear full camo clothing and just sit for a couple hours and wait
I am pretty sure they still see us or at least movement and sounds but if they don't notice you as quickly when you blend better, I think it gives more time to line up the shot before they fly off.

Your Welcome but I know you know this already.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back