What's new

Just another twilight in the fields

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From a cross-border daytrip to North Dakota.

p1114508764-4.jpg
 
Beautiful. Among your best, IMO.
 
I really like this. Very nice.
 
Very nice ....hard to find just one rolled bale of hay. Perfect time of day!
 
I'm not extremely experienced - but I like this photo. I like how the skies blues and pinks contract with the greens and browns of the hay.
 
This reminds me of the look of Kodachrome 64 slide film when it's shot at dusk. These giant, round bales have become a symbol of modern agriculture. They are so massive, compared to regular bales, they seem to me to be almost monolithic. Your photo shows that monolithic quality off well.
 
I agree a tremendous shot! I'm in love with those colors!
 
That is really great; the color streaks of the sky look like painting; the hay roll mimics the sun needed in this image.
Adding some light to the front of the roll would have enhanced the appeal, i feel :thumbsup:
 
Adding some light to the front of the roll would have enhanced the appeal, i feel :thumbsup:
By "front" you mean to the left of the bale? Or the foreground of the image (between the bale and us viewers)?

Cheers, Frequency!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom