What's new

Just before sunset on the lake

Roy Hubbard

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 31, 2009
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
Poconos
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Massapequa%20Preserve.jpg
 
Beautiful photo. I like the almost enchanted look to it. Beautiful. However, your horizon is tilted just a bit to the left. Easy fix in PS!
 
Interesting picture, and attractive to the eye.
I don't understand what's going on along the skyline, though - maybe it's my monitor, but I see a yellow/greenish smudge (?) on the RH side, above the trees, and maybe the same thing (but more into the trees) on the LH side.
 
It looks almost magical with he nice sun-tinted haze! I really like it, but at first impression I thought that it was a little over exposed along the horizon.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom