Just bought a 2nd hand 300D - what accessory is best to buy next?

Take some great shots of things that intrest her and when she sees them, she'll calm down.
OR tell her that it's better than gambiliing or drinking.

I think after you get a couple of the mentioned basics just use what you have for a while. You will start to wish you could "reach further" or " go wider" or "have a faster lens" No one can really tell you what YOU should have.

The macro you picked is just a filter, you want to find a macro lens.

So you wouldn't recommend one of those filters?

Would this lens be the one that people have referred to as a good next one to get?

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
So you wouldn't recommend one of those filters?

Would this lens be the one that people have referred to as a good next one to get?

That is the 50mm. Its a great lens. I use it all the time whenever possible.

I think after you get a couple of the mentioned basics just use what you have for a while. You will start to wish you could "reach further" or " go wider" or "have a faster lens" No one can really tell you what YOU should have.

The macro you picked is just a filter, you want to find a macro lens.

I'm fairly new, and this is exactly how it works. I already find myself wanting a new lens with a better range, or a wider aperture. :thumbup:

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
lol, I've been looking at a few lenses too, would like a macro lens and a 200 or 300mm telephoto next!

As I'm on a budget though I might give those macro adaptors a try, until I can afford a dedicated macro lens.

And I have to admit that since getting it the 300D has gone almost everywhere with me, much to my wife's disdain, but I've been experimenting with F-stops and exposure settings, having some fun and enjoying taking a few pictures :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back