Just chillin'

Inklingforsake

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
@ Central Park, Manhattan
IMG_9064.JPG

A good composition, with a good positioning of the bird within the jumbkle of twigs and stems that the bird was foiund in. My only niggle would be the watermark, which hurts the impact of your photo to a fairly high degree.

A good composition, with a good positioning of the bird within the jumbkle of twigs and stems that the bird was foiund in. My only niggle would be the watermark, which hurts the impact of your photo to a fairly high degree.

Thank you, Derrel! I didn't give the watermark much thought at all... not even sure why I put it there! Now after you said it, it suddenly looks like it doesn't belong in the photo at all!

Removed! View attachment 138935

Attachments

• IMG_8564.jpg
    IMG_8564.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 112

Thank you, Derrel! I didn't give the watermark much thought at all... not even sure why I put it there! Now after you said it, it suddenly looks like it doesn't belong in the photo at all!

Removed! View attachment 138935

Attached the wrong picture
LND_9A3E72F0-B476-445F-84B8-A6EAF918BB8D.JPG

Seee==without that watermark, this one has more impact!!!!

Most reactions

Back