Just For Fun...Heavily PP in photoshop

katy625

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took a pic of my face just to play with the filters on Photoshop. I like how they turned out actually! Less like photography though and more like graphic art.....but fun all the same!

Photo0491GA-2-1.jpg

Photo0491GAJ-1.jpg

Looks cool! The edges aren't very clean though, not sure if that's something that can be fixed with filter settings or not though.

I like the color version better. Some full lips you have. As for the edges being clean...that would be subjective...I like it like it is....very much like graphic art like you mentioned...keep up the learning....can't wait to see what you do after you're polished up on photoshop....

I like the color version better. Some full lips you have. As for the edges being clean...that would be subjective...I like it like it is....very much like graphic art like you mentioned...keep up the learning....can't wait to see what you do after you're polished up on photoshop....

Thanks ya'll! Hey, I was just noticing that you are from Bemidji.....I know it sounds highschool saying this but "Ive been there!" I am down here in Tx and about 11 years ago I went up to Bemidji twice to visit my now Ex's family....it was in February and I have to say that it was beautiful. I remember snowflakes falling from a mostly clear sky looking like little crystals. I bet you get some beautiful outdoor shots.

Yeah...well I will once I become better at composing and all that....but as for the photographic opportunities up here...they are all over the place...it is beautiful country...but I bet Texas has great places to photograph as well...one of my favorite bands is from Texas...rest in peace Darrell Lance Abbott....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back