It is actually part of a project I'm working on...
I'm shooting the same scenes with medium, large, and digital format for side by side comparisons....
I set this one up and shot it first with an 8x10 camera (which turned out great!) I developed the film, but have not printed it yet. I'll post it tomorrow after I print it.
This was the full scene:
I tried shooting this with the digital as a vertical, but I kept getting part of the wall or part of the blankets on the bed upon which it was set, so I turned the camera and shot it landscape. I don't like the composition, so I zoomed in and what I got is what you saw in the first post.
The medium turned out okay. I'm not sure if I like the square format all that much... I have two 6x6 camera, but don't shoot them very often anymore. I need to get my paws on a 6x7 camera. I used an RZ67 that belongs to the school last semester, and loved it.