Nette TPF Noob! Joined Jan 26, 2012 Messages 194 Reaction score 30 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 6, 2012 #1 1. 2. 3. 4.
tanya7x TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2012 Messages 64 Reaction score 5 Location Deming, New Mexico Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 6, 2012 #2 I really really like these! The colors and the flowers are so beautiful!!! I love they way #2 looks. Really good job!
I really really like these! The colors and the flowers are so beautiful!!! I love they way #2 looks. Really good job!
jaicatalano TPF Noob! Joined Jan 1, 2012 Messages 279 Reaction score 44 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 6, 2012 #3 Very nice. I like your flickr page too. Keep up the inspiring work.
Designer Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2012 Messages 18,505 Reaction score 4,853 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 6, 2012 #4 These are quite nice! Thanks for sharing.
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 6, 2012 #5 Definitely beautiful images, numbers 2 and 3 in particular.
Nette TPF Noob! Joined Jan 26, 2012 Messages 194 Reaction score 30 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 6, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thank all for the kind comments, really appreciate them. The best thing of all that they are not shot with a macro lens, I used a filter to them.
Thank all for the kind comments, really appreciate them. The best thing of all that they are not shot with a macro lens, I used a filter to them.