What's new

Just my wrist watch

Very sharp picture, just needs to lose the glare in the upper left.
 
This is a very nice photograph, but I can't avoid thinking that the lighting could have been better.
 
Nice shot, I agree about the glare, otherwise it is a great shot
Which lens and lighting did you use?
 
I used Olympus 12-50mm in macro mode and Yongnuo YN460-II flash. Shot hand held with flash pointed to the corner of the room between wall and ceiling. Picture is as it came from the camera, no post processing done.

It was really hard to avoid the glare. This one had the least amount of it. I will try to do better next time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom