just some coast shots

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So for the first time this year it was sunny, ahhhh sun, blue sky, birds singing etc etc you get the idea.

So a trip out with the camera was due

So there I was camera in hand and sunny so what do I do? I waited for the sun to go down

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

Boat House at Lepe

1.3s
F18
ISO 100
70mm

Saying Goodbye to the day
1/20
F22
ISO 100
30mm

Lepe
1sec
F22
ISO100
42mm

After the sun had gone (pt1)
30secs
F22
ISO100
35mm

After the sun had gone (pt2)
35secs
F22
ISO100
24mm

Hey, you had a day off and it was sunny!!! The pictures look very fresh and wintery cold. Like how on the last pic the ripples of the sand merge into the ripples of the shallow water. Were all the pictures from Lepe? or did you venture onto Butlins of Bognar for some evening fun and frolics?

Tim
www.9g-photography.fotopic.net

ALl are gorgeous.. I really love the comp. in the 3rd.. its just perfect and the colors are great... Wonderful shots!

i like the 3rd one best.

thank you

Hey, you had a day off and it was sunny!!! The pictures look very fresh and wintery cold. Like how on the last pic the ripples of the sand merge into the ripples of the shallow water. Were all the pictures from Lepe? or did you venture onto Butlins of Bognar for some evening fun and frolics?

Tim
www.9g-photography.fotopic.net

All taken at Lepe, believe me it was cold and very windy.
Fun, Frolics & Butlins, Bognar there's four words you don't often see together

Excellent colors sir Andy!

Thank you

All are gorgeous.. I really love the comp. in the 3rd.. its just perfect and the colors are great... Wonderful shots!

thanks Holly

I must admit I'm very VERY happy with them

Great shots!

Oh.....My.....Goodness!!!!!!!!! What gorgeous shots!! Glad you braved the cold and wind to get these captures. They're stunning. "Lepe" is my fave...the compo is bang on.
:hail: :hail: :hail:

As you should be! #3 is definitley my favorite. It looks so smooth and has depth. Not to mention my favorite color.

cheers

Andy these are bloody brilliant - I didn't know you could get your snaps back from Boots so quick. I stand in your shadow when it comes to landscapes and cheesburgers so i am taking up Pottery - cameras now in hole in garden where tree used to be.:hail:

Ray if you ask Boots nicely they process a kodak disc film in 30minutes
As I've said before, NO ONE gets between me and a cheeseburger at an airshow

Very nice! I think "Saying Goodbye to the day" is my favorite. :thumbup:

thank you, funny thing is most people seem to like that shot but no one has picked my favourite yet

Great shots!

cheers

You have out done yourself with these shots profet,no 3 is my fav but the are all wall worthy.

I think you right, never thought I'd get shots that good

Oh.....My.....Goodness!!!!!!!!! What gorgeous shots!! Glad you braved the cold and wind to get these captures. They're stunning. "Lepe" is my fave...the compo is bang on.
:hail: :hail: :hail:

thank you my dear, again #3

Most reactions

Back