What's new

Just Walking...

I find that it too dark for the most part and the subject is not really in focus to me as compared to the street lights. Now it could be a processing issue. I am not sure. The composition is pretty good, although I would do some cropping. Thank you for sharing. I looked at your others photos as well. Nice photos.
 
He looks pretty sharp to me, judging by the edges of his shirt. I might make him just a bit lighter, but the light spots in the background just a bit less, but that's just a matter of taste I think. The composition and mood work, imo.
 
I find that it too dark for the most part and the subject is not really in focus to me as compared to the street lights. Now it could be a processing issue. I am not sure. The composition is pretty good, although I would do some cropping. Thank you for sharing. I looked at your others photos as well. Nice photos.
Thank you very much 333 :D
He looks pretty sharp to me, judging by the edges of his shirt. I might make him just a bit lighter, but the light spots in the background just a bit less, but that's just a matter of taste I think. The composition and mood work, imo.

Thank you very much Ken; the original image was showing a brighter time; i changed it to a moody one

Regards :D
 
Neat location.

To me this setting SCREAMS for you to dead-center it. Position yourself right in the absolute middle and be sure the light posts are straight and true down both sides.

The dude in the picture seems a little too far to the right for the overall composition to reall click. He also seems kinda... frumpy? Like not just not interesting, but like he didn't even bother... somehow it doesn't work for me with the scene and the tone of the image. BTW, is that color normal? Intended?

Also, there are two things off in the distance, one on the right, one on the left... they're sorta distracting. Maybe clone them out?
 
Perhaps a tighter crop would work better. Less foreground, or maybe the landscape version if you have one.
 
I find the image intriguing, but dark. It appears that we are seeing some kind of sandstorm in the background, given your tint of the image, and the weak image of the sun reflected in the globes, as well as almost no shadows on the ground. I am curious about the person walking on the right, but his face is too dark to determine what he looks like, or what he may be thinking. The converging lines are striking. What were your goals with this image, Nandakumar?
 
Thank you very much Manni; your points are valid; i will take care; this is color variation of the original :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom