kashmir

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
599-kashmir-r1819-3.jpg

-

Wow, this is very striking. Some cropping might help it even more. I assume this was taken from an airplane. Good job!

I need a little more context. To me it is so unusual as to appear "photoshopped" and not real. If it is a real location it is an amazing piece of geology!

Wow, this is very striking. Some cropping might help it even more. I assume this was taken from an airplane. Good job!

Thank you- no airplane; a composite image of three photos to illustrate/express Kashmir by Led Zeppelin. The elephant zoomorphic is a granite formation in Joshua Tree National Park, CA. Typically I put a lot more planning and effort into my pieces--This is more a sketch that I'll probably reshoot (I'm thinking predawn) for better, reddish color. The clouds were shot from a summit into a cloud-filled valley not far from where I live. You may notice I used the same cloud shot twice above and below the elephant.

I need a little more context. To me it is so unusual as to appear "photoshopped" and not real. If it is a real location it is an amazing piece of geology!

Please visit the link provided above for context. 'surreal' is the preferred term. Both clouds and the rock are 'real' objects put together to express 'real' feelings, however intangible, caused by 'real' music, into a plausible state.

Most reactions

Back