jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I rarely take pix of people, but this was an opportunity shot. I need to get more comfortable getting photos with people in them. The story behind these folks is that they and another couple entered the Elm Fork of the Trinity river less that 100 yards from the spillway of the Lewisville Lake dam. You can see from the surface of the water that it's very turbulent, and it is even more so below the surface, with a massive volume of water exiting the dam sluice box. About two hours after these folks set off in their inflatables, one was punctured, and the Fire Dept water rescue unit had to come out an put a boat in the water to retrieve the kayakers. Hopefully there we no fatalitis.

may28202214 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

I intended on getting launch permits for our kayaks today, but a neighbor asked me to dog sit while the exterminator does their thing in their house. My wife and I are like extended members of their furry one’s family :)

Nice shot.....
Thanks!
I intended on getting launch permits for our kayaks today, but a neighbor asked me to dog sit while the exterminator does their thing in their house. My wife and I are like extended members of their furry one’s family :)
Nice! Make sure you user your PFDs, we would miss you and your wonderful photography! And do you have pix of said furbabies?

No worries on the pfd's. I do not go out without one! I don't get Isabella ( the furry one ) until this afternoon, but hopefully I will get time for photos.

Nice shot, Jeff. I rarely take pics of people myself, but I did take an environmental, record shot recently of an older photographer at Ft. De Soto. I'll put it up sometime soon.

I quite like that one Jeff.

I think it's technically a Canoe😎😉

Most reactions

New Topics

Back