darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Dec 2, 2005 #1 It was locked Thanks for looking
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 2, 2005 #2 oooo I like it! :thumbup: What camera/lens did you use? It has quite a bit of barrel distortion.
darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Dec 2, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Praktica b200 w/ 28mm lens. I don't actually think it is barrel distortion, my paper was all curly last night and the corners were bending up, so I thought I would just see what it would be like. Thanks for the reply
Praktica b200 w/ 28mm lens. I don't actually think it is barrel distortion, my paper was all curly last night and the corners were bending up, so I thought I would just see what it would be like. Thanks for the reply
darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Dec 3, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 bump