Keeping Them Beautiful

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A female anhinga captured at Circle B Bar Preserve in Lakeland, FL.
11142196 Anhinga -studio.jpg

Nice pic! I need to get back to FL. I was actually looking at houses in St. James City, and on up the coast to Venice, especially the ones with a canal out back, or an easily accessible boat ramp nearby. Just dreaming though... wife has firmly planted her roots here in North Texas.

Nice pic! I need to get back to FL. I was actually looking at houses in St. James City, and on up the coast to Venice, especially the ones with a canal out back, or an easily accessible boat ramp nearby. Just dreaming though... wife has firmly planted her roots here in North Texas.
Thanks, Jeff. Put some limburger cheese in the vents, that stuff wreaks! She'll want to move the first day. Just kidding, sorry about your disappointment.

This is making my neck hurt, I can't help but twist my head when I look at it! 🤣 I am still so jealous of the variety of critters you've got there.

This is making my neck hurt, I can't help but twist my head when I look at it! 🤣 I am still so jealous of the variety of critters you've got there.
Thanks, Jeff. We certainly have a few.

Most reactions

Back