Kesh, Ireland

Becky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Spent a few days this weekend in Co. Fermanagh, Ireland in a little place called Kesh... its a very tranquil and pretty place... here are some shots...feedback appreciated and spanks for looking! :biggrin:

1. View over Lough Erne
LoughErneviewcopy.jpg

2. Me hanging out of the car...
Viewselfycopy.jpg

3. Spooky tree tunk...
Treetrunkcopy.jpg

4. Abandoned jetty...
Jetty2copy.jpg

5. Jetty...
Jetty1copy.jpg

6. A family on a jet ski...
JetSkicopy.jpg

7. Jet ski...
JetSki1copy.jpg

8. Fence into lough...
Fenceandwatercopy.jpg

9. Mushrooms!
Mushroomscopy.jpg

10. Something a little different with a nice Audi!
Audicopy.jpg

11. Sparkly waters...
Watersparklescopy.jpg

7 and 5 are great... pitty though that Fermanagh aint in Ireland...

Thanks!

Would you care to define where Co. Fermanagh is then, if not in Ireland?

I think what hes trying to say that fermanagh is in northern ireland...but I dont care about a line on a map ireland is ireland no matter what creed or colour you are.my favs are 2,4 and 8 no 6 would be good if it was cropped a good bit closer

Thanks guys, appreciate the comments!

View4mheaven... yep I know what he meant really, just a daft thing to bring up on a place like this! Northern or southern, its still all Ireland really!

Thanks again! :biggrin:

Becky said:
Thanks!

Would you care to define where Co. Fermanagh is then, if not in Ireland?
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom.

If it was Ireland then I think the city hall of Belfast would have the tricolour flying.

It's not that I'm a die hard, I simply strive correctness. I get equally annoyed when people call NI Great Britain, as it's not Britain.

But yes, not appropriate.

Your opinion isn't necessarily correct, nor do you have to be a die hard to cause offence to people by bringing up such nonsense on forums.

Anyway... can we just get back to photos purlease....

Don't care whether it's GB or Eire, Lough Erne is wonderful, beautiful shots..

#3 is awesome. I love how the tree twists like that. #9 is a very interesting shot. I love all the detail for the mushrooms. #10 is awesome as well. #11 is a beautiful shot. It's abstract, it looks like it could be sparkling water or fireworks..

Most reactions

Back