What's new

Kicks, Kicks and Kicks

Mathias13

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Messages
219
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver BC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C Welcome..

#1
TracksintotheDark.jpg


#2
DSC_2936.jpg


#3
DSC_0056.jpg


#4
Red.jpg


#5 On these two(5 & 7) it was my goal for them to blend into the background and have the baby blue be one of the main focuses especially on #7. As for six, my goal was to make it seem just peeking out of the darkness
Gotthebabyblues.jpg


#6
DSC_0287.jpg


#7
DSC_0292.jpg


#8
DSC_0071.jpg
 
Great series! The only cc I have is that the dark ones may be too dark. Otherwise I like the idea! Nice job!
 
I like the first couple ones the best as an abstract since you cant tell what they are.
Cool idea.
 
I like the first ones, but some of those towards the end are too dark. I would have NO idea what I was looking at in those.
 
a bit dark...i do like the texture on num 1 though
 
I like the first ones, but some of those towards the end are too dark. I would have NO idea what I was looking at in those.


Yeah..that's sorta what I wanted to aim for in some of them
 
I never thought shoes could look so good. The shots of the red paid are fantastic, great angles. However the black pair is alittle dark, still good shots though!
 
Nice series. Took me a moment to realise what the first couple were.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom