What's new

Kiwi abstract

AdamZx3

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
Location
NE Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
460654943_203cf96313_o.jpg


Fresh kiwi's backlit with lightbox
C&C welcomed
 
I guess you couldn't help but take a bite out of the one at the top left :)
 
Thanks :)

Do you think I should photoshop out the little white triangle (under the "bite" mark lol) and should I clone out the lone seed on the lower right slice before I upload to iStock? not sure if it takes away from the photo or not.
 
Thanks :)

Do you think I should photoshop out the little white triangle (under the "bite" mark lol) and should I clone out the lone seed on the lower right slice before I upload to iStock? not sure if it takes away from the photo or not.


yes to both. I like this picture, but you pointed out the little distracting bits, so if this is a stock-pic; ps it out.




pascal
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom