Kiwi's and more fruits to come

brettmc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So tonight I decided to chop up a kiwi and here are some of my results. Please C&C so that tomorrow I can make some changes when I do some oranges, lemons and limes. Thanks for any help that you can give!

DSC_0249_1181.jpg

DSC_0252_1184.jpg

DSC_0271_1203.jpg

DSC_0288_1220.jpg

Neat idea!
I like the first one over the rest. It has some mystery about it from the smudges on the glass. I look forward to see the lemons, etc.

Thanks for the comments, I'll be churning out some more tonight hopefully. Any other C&C?

I like #4. The illumination of the kiwis really stands out, especially the skin with the details in the 'hair' on them.

What kind of lighting/product setup are you using? I like the effect. Please share!

I like #4. The illumination of the kiwis really stands out, especially the skin with the details in the 'hair' on them.

What kind of lighting/product setup are you using? I like the effect. Please share!

Very simple set up actually, I bought a piece of clear acrylic and braced it off the edge of the table and had my SB-600 pointing straight up from the floor w/ a grid attached. For my camera I was using my D40 w/ my 50mm. Thanks again for all the comments. Tonight I did some more using limes, lemons and star fruit I'll probably post those tomorrow sometime.

I like 4 the most, how did you get this effect?

They were all done with essentially the same set up just different camera angles. Except for #3 I moved the flash to directly above the kiwis.

Here are some lemons and limes from last night. Again please C&C, I tend to have issues with cropping so if you have any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

DSC_0029_1288.jpg

DSC_0031_1290.jpg

DSC_0045_1302.jpg

DSC_0054_1311.jpg

DSC_0059_1316.jpg

DSC_0065_1322.jpg

DSC_0069_1325.jpg

DSC_0074_1330.jpg

i liked the kiwi's better, your sort of NEON like look was great with the kiwi, if you can somehow get the effect with the lemons that's be awesome! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back