What's new

Kodak Moment Baby Photo Contest

JenLavazza

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
379
Reaction score
0
Location
Small town USA!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone!
I submitted a photo of my daughter into the Kodak Moment Baby Photo Contest for a chance to win $10,000 towards my daughters college fund (amongst other items). I received an email a couple days ago announcing the top 25 finalists out of over 15,000 submissions.....I was one of them!!! Here is a link to view the slide show:

KODAK Gallery | Kodak Moment Top 25 Babies

(whoa...that's a long link!)

Anyway, I received another email yesterday announcing I am now one of the 9 finalists!! I won a Kodak Easyshare camera and $250.00 gift card to Kodak Galleries! They'll announce the winners next week....I'll keep you all posted!

Just wanted to share my exciting news!! :) I am SO stoked!!
 
Oh my lord she is precious!!!!!! Congrats and good luck!
 
Congratulations!! Out of all the pictures "ahead" of the one you picked, I would absolutely vote for yours as the best, hands down! :)

Good luck!
 
Good Luck:thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom