What's new

Kodak S-AV2000 Slide Projector

TheOriginalGrumps

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 22, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi All,
I just picked up this weighty beast in an auction, together with lots of unrelated tat!
I know this is a long shot, but is anyone here familiar with the internals of these projectors?
I've opened the case of mine to check it over, and found a few broken items (focus motor mount, and adjustable feet) that I've already effected repairs to.
But there is a rectangular piece of metal about 72.5mm x 21mm (with one corner cut off at 45 degrees) that fell out as I opened the lens cover. I've no idea where it is supposed to go.
Any ideas? Thanks.
bit of metal.webp
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    165 KB · Views: 27
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    129.2 KB · Views: 20
Plugging your model # into Google pulls up Kodak projector user groups and a few tech articles. Ask around at photrio.com, too.
Repair/service/parts/tech info frequently circulates on social media. Worth investigating!
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom