ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 13, 2013 #1 Should look familiar from another thread.
Photographiend No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,234 Reaction score 188 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 13, 2013 #2 Some of the best I have seen of your work. Very crisp, clean and colorful without being too much.
deeky No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 22, 2012 Messages 1,244 Reaction score 415 Location Sioux Falls, SD Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 13, 2013 #3 Easier to identify the subject in color (perhaps the name helped too). In the b&w I had to look for a while to figure it out. Going to go with the color on this one.
Easier to identify the subject in color (perhaps the name helped too). In the b&w I had to look for a while to figure it out. Going to go with the color on this one.