What's new

Komagane

malicky

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 21, 2009
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Japan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
img0087mco.jpg


img0080b.jpg


img0077jmo.jpg


img0068npm.jpg


img0065w.jpg


img0056p.jpg


img0044vgr.jpg


img0033ogl.jpg


img0031d.jpg


img9753i.jpg
 
Very pretty scenery!
You really explored it.
I love the last photo here!
Welcome to ThePhotoForum!
 
very pretty. that last one is quite cool, composition and color wise.
 
they are all very good
do you darken them with overlay layer ?
 
Very pretty scenery!
You really explored it.
I love the last photo here!
Welcome to ThePhotoForum!

Thanks :thumbup:


this place japan/nagano/komagane
 
they are all very good
do you darken them with overlay layer ?

Ty commts..I'm edit use only LR ,in PS use only for resize and mold :thumbup:
 
Cool series. My favs are 2, 3 and the last one
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom