Konica autoflex tc light meter problems

Finn124

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I recently got a Konica autoflex tc. I put weincell 1.35 v batteries in it and the light meter needle moves somewhat but it doesn’t go Out of the under exposed area. I tried changing the shutter speed and the aperture but it just wiggles around in the red area even when I point it directly at a light. Any suggestion on how to fix this?

Did you switch on the meter? (pull film advance lever away from body)

you might try running the shutter dial and the lens aperture ring through the full range of motion for 15 to 20 minutes.

Yeah, what the camera is off the needle goes all the way to the top and when I turn it on it will move closer to the white part but not all the way in it. It'll move a little closer when I changed the shutter speed but not much.

you might try running the shutter dial and the lens aperture ring through the full range of motion for 15 to 20 minutes.
I’ll try doing that and see what happens. Thank you

I recently got a Konica autoflex tc. I put weincell 1.35 v batteries in it and the light meter needle moves somewhat but it doesn’t go Out of the under exposed area. I tried changing the shutter speed and the aperture but it just wiggles around in the red area even when I point it directly at a light. Any suggestion on how to fix this?
Hey everybody! So I left for work around 1 pm and took the batteries out of the camera, and I just got home and put them in and the meter seemed to be working better. I’ll be able to test it better in daylight tomorrow, but when I set a lower shutter speed the needle goes to the white area (my room is really dim). Now all I need to do is test it with a roll of film. Thank you so much for all your replies. :)

Most reactions

Back