What's new

Konica FS-1 SLR film camera

Ysarex100 94

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,718
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Exclusively here on TPF:

Found this at the Goodwill for $20.00 this week. The camera is a late 70's vintage Konica FS-1 film SLR (google it). It requires 4 AA batteries to operate and provides either shutter priority or full manual operating modes. The internal light meter is working (accuracy not tested, about right) and the camera is fully operational -- checked out in good working order and especially clean for it's age. This camera was lightly used. Lens surfaces clean & less internal dust than normal for its age-- focus and aperture working fine.

I remember these from the good old days and that 40mm f/1.8 is a firecracker.

Comes with one expired but unused roll of Kodacolor, a Master Photoguide and camera instructions.

First person to commit gets it for total: $42.80

$20.00 = my investment.
$10.00 = my finder's fee.
$12.80 = one USPS medium flat rate shipping box. (Will not ship outside US).

Joe

konica_FS1.webp
 
Bump, and - I love my Konica... OK, Konicas! So I don't need another but I like mine just fine. Should be a nice buy for someone.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom