zwoof TPF Noob! Joined Jun 8, 2012 Messages 28 Reaction score 4 Location Santa Fe Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 17, 2012 #1
E EDL No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 25, 2012 Messages 697 Reaction score 53 Location Western Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 17, 2012 #2 The blue is way too much, very heavy on the saturation overall. Not diggin it.
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 17, 2012 #3 I agree.. way over saturated!
Joel_W TPF Noob! Joined Dec 9, 2011 Messages 2,211 Reaction score 164 Location Long Island, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 17, 2012 #4 Same here.
zwoof TPF Noob! Joined Jun 8, 2012 Messages 28 Reaction score 4 Location Santa Fe Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 19, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Does anyone (besides me) like over-saturated photos?
Jaemie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 27, 2012 Messages 1,907 Reaction score 340 Location Puyallup, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2012 #6 No. Oh, okay. Over-saturated colors can work in some cases, just not very many.
pixmedic6 6 I am the Lord thy Mod Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 7, 2012 Messages 15,491 Reaction score 7,890 Location Central Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 19, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #7 I dont know about other over saturated photos, but I actually like this one. looks kinda artsy. I would love to see that same photo done as a HDR pic.
I dont know about other over saturated photos, but I actually like this one. looks kinda artsy. I would love to see that same photo done as a HDR pic.