La Jolla - Cormorant Set

Gorgeous set Jaca. Nice to see your wife is starting to give you some pointers apparently.. lol. Love #4 in particular, sort of reminds me of myself when I first roll out of bed in the morning.

Wifey was actually pulling my earlobe this time - I had to listen to the pointers or back away from the cliffs.
My hair would look like that in the morning too, if I had any. :afro:

Excellent! Were you in a boat to get these?

I wish. There were lots of swimmers and kayakers in the water. We were up on the bluffs.

I really need to remember to add a reference picture or two. Thanks for reminding me. ;)

Oh no, you didn't use f7.1. You know what that means?
That I get flogged and pickled?

Nope, it means you didn't use f/8.0 or one of the other "normal" f-stops. Way to think outside the box, Jaca. lol We'll save the flogging and pickling for when you REALLY get out there and do something like a 9 frame HDR of a crane or a gull. lol
:biglaugh:I will blame Wifey for putting the camera on 3rd stops and not changing it back to the default. ;)

That I get flogged and pickled?

Nope, it means you didn't use f/8.0 or one of the other "normal" f-stops. Way to think outside the box, Jaca. lol We'll save the flogging and pickling for when you REALLY get out there and do something like a 9 frame HDR of a crane or a gull. lol
:biglaugh:I will blame Wifey for putting the camera on 3rd stops and not changing it back to the default. ;)

That won't work. She's too pretty and would get a pass on that one anyway ;)

Nice set Jaca. La Jolla is one of my favorite places.

Thank you - I keep forgetting that you know San Diego. Do you miss the winters here, or do you enjoy the cold?
I am from Missouri, then I moved to California and lived on the Lagoon in Carlsbad for about 6 years before I moved here to Illinois. Each place has its pros and cons. I really loved California. I have got used to the winters though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back