james_media360
TPF Noob!
Hi everyone,
Im looking to sell my ladybug 2 360 video camera.
same kit purchased from point grey research
www.ptgrey.com/products/ladybug2/ladybug2_360_vid...
Purchased 6th Feb 2012 for $10,000 USD, i haven't used the camera very often and no where near as much as i had hoped, my change in career direction has left me with no time for it.
I use a mac pro to run the camera via a firewire800 to thunderbolt adapter which will be included.
I also have an additional very long fibre optic and power cable (fibre optics are hard to come by) which is included.
I can also include a fire wire PCI express Card for a PC
(Sunix PCI Express 2 External 1394B + 1 Internal. 1 External. 1394A port Card (FWB3414G))
Item located in Gold coast, QLD, 4217 Australia
$4000 AUD
any enquiries james@media360.com.au
Kind Regards,
James Siebert
Im looking to sell my ladybug 2 360 video camera.
same kit purchased from point grey research
www.ptgrey.com/products/ladybug2/ladybug2_360_vid...
Purchased 6th Feb 2012 for $10,000 USD, i haven't used the camera very often and no where near as much as i had hoped, my change in career direction has left me with no time for it.
I use a mac pro to run the camera via a firewire800 to thunderbolt adapter which will be included.
I also have an additional very long fibre optic and power cable (fibre optics are hard to come by) which is included.
I can also include a fire wire PCI express Card for a PC
(Sunix PCI Express 2 External 1394B + 1 Internal. 1 External. 1394A port Card (FWB3414G))
Item located in Gold coast, QLD, 4217 Australia
$4000 AUD
any enquiries james@media360.com.au
Kind Regards,
James Siebert