Ladybug, dragonfly and bee

You know we have a macro/close up challenge going on this week? You should post one of these in there - assuming you took these recently!

You know we have a macro/close up challenge going on this week? You should post one of these in there - assuming you took these recently!

Thanks for the heads up. I'll do that.

Great set but the lady but is not a lady bug it is a non native beatle that sticks to the roof of a dogs mouth and causes dogs pain i will tell you he name later tonight once i rememeber

I love them all, especially 1 and 3. Love that sideways position of the lady bug. It looks like a ladybug beetle to me for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great set but the lady but is not a lady bug it is a non native beatle that sticks to the roof of a dogs mouth and causes dogs pain i will tell you he name later tonight once i rememeber

Thanks Logan. It's definitely a Ladybug. Maybe you are thinking of a tick?

I love them all, especially 1 and 3. Love that sideways position of the lady bug. It looks like a ladybug beetle to me for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you

Thanks Logan. It's definitely a Ladybug. Maybe you are thinking of a tick?
no not a tick i can link you to the photos of them on the dogs mouth if you would like

Most reactions

New Topics

Back