ladybug

Wyjid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.soultreephotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
this was inspired by one of trenton's shots. i had to run to one of my windows and find a ladybug. (no ladybugs came to any harm (by my hand) in the making of this image)

MWYJ1825sm.jpg

MWYJ1865.jpg

I love the first one! I'm glad I could inspire another photographer! I really like the shadow on the first one too, it really adds to the shot. Good stuff, bud.

What were you're thoughts behind these shots?

To me it looks like the ladybug is dead (though you state it isn't) but it is out of its natural habitat so, to me, that makes a weird picture.

Try shooting it in its natural habitat next time. The colors of the leaves and the ladybug will improve your picture.

What were you're thoughts behind these shots?

To me it looks like the ladybug is dead (though you state it isn't) but it is out of its natural habitat so, to me, that makes a weird picture.

Try shooting it in its natural habitat next time. The colors of the leaves and the ladybug will improve your picture.

yes it is dead (although i did not kill it). it's natural habitat in this case was the inside frame of my bathroom window (which is white plastic). they seem to corgregate here regularly. i may take some pictures of them there to, but the lighting was hard to set up there. i agree, a live ladybug munching on some aephids would bo very cool, however they are hard to come by during the tail end of winter. mabey in a couple months i'll find some when my garden is growing.

Most reactions

Back