Lakeland Panoramics on a Showery Day

thereyougo!

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
there u go.jpg

Tim showed me a neat trick on one of my images not long ago which I've also used on yours and that is to make a copy of the original file as it comes into PS, use Image, Adjustment, Match Color and check in the "Neutralize Color" box, which I did on this image. It made a world of difference in how your blues and midtones were displayed. In addition, I used a color select on the pasture greens, increasing the yellows a tad but also lightening them, and decreasing the green saturation and lightening as well, then a new HSB layer in which I decreased the reds as for me they tended to make my eye stop at the foreground grasses. A little isolation on the tops of the right side trees and a decrease in the blues and a basic midtones adjustment layer to open up the middle hills a bit and lastly a quick select of the water, a curves adjustment layer set to multiply, feathered the selection, reduced opacity to 60% to use the foreground water as a drawing point into the pasture.

As with any edit, it is the perception of another's vision against the vision of the originator. It is not meant to be better, just another opinion.

Most reactions

Back