What's new

landscape for c&c!

barleymalt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
142
Reaction score
2
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
another one i just finished processing. critique welcome!

5436149954_541de9ab6e_b.jpg
 
wow, gorgeous everything!
 
while clicking i was expecting a visual feast and you did not disappoint

Truly amazing

Regards :D
 
Beautiful colors! its like it fades from a B/W to color. Good Composition
 
I love the land part of this but think the sky is overdone. The colors are getting into the fake processed look
 
Thanks for looking and commenting. I agree about the sky being pushed a bit far but it's the look I was going for with this one.
 
Love the bottom half; top - not so much. Maybe B&W for this one?
Not sure what you sky originally looked like but those who pulled you up on it are right.

Even just a normal cloudy day; the way the camera captures the colours in the sky looks wrong to us. Normally the problem is the sections of thin colour contain a lot more cyan than the blue tones we are used to, and it's that colour in yours that catches my eye. An easy fix is PS is to mask other areas and use a Hue/Saturation layer to modify only the Cyan's towards more natural blues. Might not seem like much but I've seen some shots where it makes a world of difference to the final image.
 
love the fog! very nice!
 
Nothing but a beginner's opinion, but I find it to be beautiful.
Gonzo
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom