What's new

Landscape or portrait?

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
2,111
Reaction score
82
Location
Greenville, SC
What do you prefer? Any general feedback?

dsc4658bg3.jpg


dsc4654sg0.jpg
 
did you use a ND ?

Nice shot, I think current comp the vertical, but if you added a little more foreground then landscape would reign.
 
I have to agree with Mr Thorhammer. The portrait is better only because of the lack of foreground in the landscape shot. But I can see where the sun is that you didn't have much choice.

Both very nice photos tho :)
 
ooooh I like the portrait version. Would also like to see some sort of something in the foreground but as is is good because my eye is still drawn to the sun, like it should. great job! good comparison! cat
 
Since my eyes are side by side as opposed to stacked above one another I prefer the landscape.
 
:thumbup:thanks for the feedback guys, yup I used a grad ND filter... don't leave home without them
 
Portrait for the already stated reason.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom